Hacienda López de Haro Crianza
All Bodega Hacienda López de Haro wines share something in common: grapes from the best wine regions of La Rioja, the dedication with which our winemakers work the vineyard and the affection that our winemakers devote to the elaboration of each wine. Only thus have we been able to create 3 collections like Hacienda López de Haro, El Pacto and Grandes Añadas.
- Varieties: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano.
- Ageing: Aged in French and American oak barrels during 18 months.
- Harvest: Hand picked during the second and third week of October.
- Vineyard: A selection of old vineyards with very low production settled on poor land of Ebro’s terraces in the area of San Vicente de la Sonsierra (La Rioja).
- Winemaking: Produced in 30.000 g vats. Fermentation at 28º. Maceration for 2 weeks.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% Vol
- Colour: Deep red cherry colour with roof tile tones.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe red fruit and liquorish combined with coffee,vainilla anda balsamic nuances from the barrel ageing.
- Palate: Smooth and velvety wine with sweet and ripe tanning that make it a pleasant and easy-drinking wine with a long aftertaste.
2015 Berliner Wine Trophy
69ª WAWF Convention and Exhibition
International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014. London, UK
91 Parker points
2008 and 2010 vintage
Wines from Spain Awards 2016. 2013 vintage
Top 50 Best Buy Rioja
Decanter Magazine. March 2016.