– The KEA corkscrew has the necessary elements to open a bottle of wine, including the cut corks, in a beautiful design, reminiscent of Kea, a New Zealand bird that has been able to survive due to its great strength.
– It is an ideal corkscrew for a gift.
– The bottles are opened in an easy and efficient way. It also serves to open beer bottles.
– Designed by the Dhemen & Co. team. Made in Spain. Founded in 1905, BOJ is the designer and manufactures
Bases of the Draw:
- Click “like” to the Facebook publication.
- Share the publication with your friends.
- Fill in the form with your name and e-mail. If you are the winner, we will contact in this e-mail.
The Draw finish netxt July 31st and August 1st we will make public the name of the winner.